Hello loves, ❤
If you’ve been following me for a while you’ll know that I’ve introduced BAKING into my life as it is so therapeutic & everyone around me has been loving the goodies I’ve been making.
Below is the recipe from Betty Crocker’s Blue Berry Muffins
You will need:
- Betty Crocker Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1 egg
- 180ml water
Let’s Get Started:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees then put the mix, egg & water into a mixing bowl & mix away.
- When the mixture has all combined & is a smooth consistency, start filling your muffin patties 1/3 to the top.
- Pop in the oven for 15-20 mins (My trick it to keep an eye on them at 15 mins as you don’t want them to get dry, take them out when the top of the muffin springs back)
- Once they are ready, pop them onto a cooling rack & let them cool.
This is so easy & simple, & EVERYONE WILL LOVE THEM!
Once they were cooled, I ate 3 straight away 😛
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤