Hello loves, ❤
1. There is no time limit on when you can find love or reach success. You have an entire lifetime to reach the goals you set for yourself.
2. Just because your friends have reached certain milestones by now does not mean you were supposed to do the same. Their answer to happiness is not necessarily the same as yours.
3. You are allowed to move at your own pace. You are allowed to take your time. You are allowed to crawl instead of run.
4. There are no shortcuts toward success. You have to choose the hard road, because the easy one will not get you exactly where you were aiming to land.
5. No one else is judging you as harshly as you have been judging yourself. It’s true that you are your own worst critic.
6. You might not be ahead of your competition yet, but you are ahead of the person you were five years ago.
7. Do not rush toward your future and forget to cherish your present. Enjoy every moment for what it’s worth.
8. You are still young and have plenty of time to chase after your dreams. You do not have to hurry.
9. Never give up. Never stop believing in yourself.
10. Failing once does not mean you are going to fail every other time you try. Practice leads to perfection.
11. You cannot compare journeys, because no two people are the same.
12. Your parents might have accomplished a lot by your current age, but the world is much different now than when they were younger.
13. You should be proud of everything you have, not bitter about what you still haven’t earned.
14. Nothing happens overnight. You are not going to wake up one morning, magically transported into the life you have always wanted.
15. Everything worthwhile takes time. Passion. Dedication.
16. Don’t let your impatience convince you that your dreams are out of your reach. You will achieve every goal as long as you keep going.
17. You always have enough time to change paths if you feel like a different direction would make you happier. You are not stuck in this same space forever.
18. Marriage and millions in the bank is not everyone’s idea of success.
19. Your pessimism is holding you back from greatness. It is convincing you to remain inside of your comfort zone.
20. When you stop doubting yourself, you will find yourself achieving more.
21. Your success might take longer to reach, but it might also last for longer.
22. If you give up now, you will never forgive yourself. You will always have what ifs.
23. Stop selling yourself short, stop making excuses, and stop treating yourself as a burden.
24. You are better than you have been telling yourself.
25. If you want something, you are eventually going to get it.
26. Success is always a possibility.
27. You can do this — as long as you put your heart and soul into it.
28. You are good enough.
29. As long as you are putting effort into accomplishing your goals, you should not be disappointed in yourself.
30. You are not falling behind. You are doing fine.
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤