Hello loves, ❤
Another recipe for you bc I am just LOVING baking at the moment. It’s fun, it’s therapeutic, it’s calming & you get to eat them at the end 🙂
Below is the recipe for the Triple Choc Chip Muffins by Betty Crocker.
You will need:
- Muffin Mix
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Add muffin mix, vegetable oil & 2 eggs in a mixing bowl and MIXXXXX.
- One this has been mixed thoroughly, use a spoon to spoon out some of the mix into your muffin cups (Make sure you fill this 1/3 of the way as these will rise dramatically.
- Once all muffin cups are filled, pop them into the oven for 20-25 mins (I tend to start watching mine at 15 mins & take them out a bit earlier to ensure they light, fluffy & moist).
- Allow this to cool on a cooling rack for about 10 mins before serving.
- Enjoy 🙂
This is easy & simple, takes you about 40 mins in total, from the moment you start to the moment they are cooked & ready to eat 🙂
Let me know if you have made muffins before & what flavours you love 🙂
I love ANYTHING with chocolate in them! 🙂
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤