Hello loves, ❤
Hope everyone is having a lovely Thursday – ONE MORE DAY UNTIL THE WEEKEND! Woohoo, short week as it was a public holiday on Monday for the Queens birthday, so I only had a four day working week 🙂
Does anyone have anything fun/exciting planned this weekend? I know I will most certainly be doing some gym classes on Saturday & Sunday, I am very excited for those.
I did pilates for the first time last night, all I can say is I have VERY tight hamstrings & I felt like an awkward pretzel. But, over time I am hoping to become more flexible as I am struggling at the moment. Pilates was good for me bc you focused on your breathing, which is a big thing for me & my anxiety.
We are here because… I MADE SALTED CARAMEL COOKIES & I want to share the recipe & some photos with you.
Baking has become such a lovely hobbie to do on the weekends, either Saturday or Sunday I love to do some baking, I feel so content when I bake 🙂
Let me know if you decide to cook these, they were DELICIOUS!
You will need:
- Salted Caramel Cookie Mix
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees & put your mix into a bowl, crack the egg & pop it in, melt your butter & also put that in too.
- Start mixing w/ a wooden spoon to form a thick-like-batter, after this has been mixed start using your hands to mix the batter.
- Start rolling the dough to make a 3cm ball (Don’t make them too big as they will expand + flatten in the oven.
- Pop they tray into the oven for 25-30 mins. (My little trick here is to start watching them at about 15 mins – I take them out earlier & let them set on the cooling rack, that’s how you get soft & chewy cookies)
- Enjoy 🙂
These were so easy to make, & I am so happy I made them, everyone loved them!
Let me know some of the favourite things you like to bake – I would love to bake more things & step out of my comfort zone 🙂
Also, link me any recipes you may have on your blog or even any great ones you’ve found online.
When I make these, I’ll be sure to blog the process 🙂
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤