Hello loves, ❤
I am starting to learn what makes my soul happy.
I am starting to learn what being mentally healthy & physically healthy means.
I am starting to appreciate the things around me ❤
Please see below some of the changes I am making to my life ❤
- I am reading more.
- I am sleeping the right amount, my 8-9 hours a night.
- I am drinking more water.
- I am creating a skincare routine and an exercise routine for myself.
- I am making a conscious decision to care about what happens to me after a lifetime of putting everyone else first and leaving myself for last.
- I am slowly growing into the ultimate version of myself.
- I am making an effort to be more open and honest about my feelings. I am letting the real me run loose instead of playing pretend to the public.
- I am learning how to cope with my anger.
- I am taking baby steps away from my sadness.
- I am replacing negative thoughts with positive ones whenever possible.
- I am releasing the pain from my past to make room for happiness in my future.
- I am offering my loved ones my full attention.
- I am not redirecting every conversation toward myself.
- I am listening.
- I am looking others directly in the eyes.
- I am relearning how to communicate in an effective way.
- I am making the right decision instead of the most comfortable decision.
- I am following my dreams without hesitation.
- I am allowing my passion to guide me toward my next destination.
- I am trusting in my own abilities.
- I am hoping for the best.
- I am eating healthier snacks.
- I am taking longer walks.
- I am catching up on doctor’s appointments.
- I am keeping my prescriptions filled.
- I am taking care of my physical health even though I am still tempted to spend weekends lounging on the couch with canceled plans.
- I am thinking more creatively. I am venturing outside the box.
- I am drifting from my comfort zone.
- I am seeing how far I can push myself, how much I can accomplish.
- I am asking how are you and actually listening to the answers.
- I am giving more compliments.
- I am offering more smiles.
- I am aiming to make the days of others easier, not more arduous.
- I am making fewer complaints.
- I am criticizing my reflection less.
- I am learning to change the pieces of myself that are adjustable and appreciate the pieces I am unable to nudge.
I am trying my absolute hardest — but I am not successful in doing each of these things every single day. There are days when I slip up. Days when I cheat. Days when I feel like moving forward was only an illusion and I am staying stuck in the same place.
But none of that matters. Those bad days don’t matter. All that matters is that I continue to try, that I keep making attempts to better myself, that I never give up hope again.
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤