Hello loves, ❤
Thank you to the beautiful Ingrid at Ingrid Madison Ave for yet another nomination for a lovely award, The Mystery Blogger Award.
Be sure to check out Ingrid’s page, she offers some great advice on a wide variety of things we go through on a day to day basis ❤
- Thank whoever nominated you and include link to their blog
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
Three Fun Facts About Me:
- I went on a plane for the first time in Feb 2017.
- My bedroom is ALL WHITE, it’s like being on a cloud! (I’ll do a room tour soon!)
- I am a quartz collector ❤
My Answers to Ingrid’s Questions:
- Where are you from?
- I am from Sydney, Australia
- Where do you live?
- I live in Sydney, Australia
- What are the top five things on your bucket list?
- Visit Croatia, Greece & Italy
- Go on a helicopter ride
- Snorkel with sea turtles
- Go to the Great Barrier Reef
- Go to The Great Wall of China
- This question has given me an idea on doing a post on my bucket list!
- Who is your hero in life, the person you look up to or aspire to be like the most?
- I feel that there are certain people I look up to for certain reasons, I like to look up to Louise Hay, I have all her books & I absolutely love her, she’s gotten me through some tough, tough, times.
- What is your favorite thing about your blog?
- I love that I created this blog nearly 2 years ago just out of creating a hobby for myself, never did I think that I would touch & inspire so many lives, it is so beautiful to know that 1 post alone can make such a difference to peoples lives.
- Searching For My Inner Zen
- Positive Changes Journey
- The Graced Citizen
- The Reluctant Poet
- Grateful Single Moms
- Let It Go Coach
- Sea of Words
- Winds of Change
- Message in Stanza
- What is your biggest goal you are wanting to achieve?
- Skydive or Bungee Jumping?
- What is your favourite food of all time?
- What is one of your biggest fears?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
I can’t wait to see all your replies ❤
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤