Hello loves, ❤
I want to thank Midsummer Daydreamer for nominating me for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. being an anxiety sufferer just like Heather gives me motivation when reading through her posts that there is light at the end of our tunnels ❤ Be sure to follow her ❤
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
- What fictional place would you most like to go?
- Arendelle – This place is from Frozen ❤
- What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
- I would LOVE to get into Youtube!
- What job would you be terrible at?
- Haha, probably a circus job – I would be the worst!
- Are you usually early or late?
- I am usually early ❤
- When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
- Anxious thoughts 🙂
- What are some small things that make your day better?
- Nice texts, cute phone calls, flowers etc ❤
- What’s the farthest you’ve ever been from home?
- A cruise to New Caledonia.
- What is something that a ton of people are obsessed with, but you just don’t get the point of?
- Facebook & Twitter lol. I don’t get the craze behind it.
- What would you rate 10/10?
- HALOUMI CHEESE
- What fad or trend do you hope comes back?
- Bangs 🙂
- Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been?
- I think Brahma Kumaris in Blue Mountains, Sydney Australia is the most peaceful place ❤
- Chuck’s Life With Anxiety
- Therapy Bits
- Simply Chrissy
- All Nina Rose
- Nunzia Dreams
- Reason To Live
- Anxiety Free World
- Hopeful Snow Drifts
- Rant & Reason
- Middle Me
- Are you a chocolate lover?
- Where was the last place you travelled?
- What is one of your biggest fears?
- What is one of your biggest accomplishments?
- Are you happy where you are right now?
- What is your favourite movie of all time?
- How long have you been on wordpress?
- What is the meaning behind your blog name?
- If there is one food you could eat forever, what would it be?
- What do your weekends consist of?
- What is one of your April goals?
I cannot wait to see everyones reply-blogs, woo!
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤