Hello loves, ❤
I pray you are all well 🙂
Lovely Gail has nominated me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Gail is one of my longtime followers & has been there near the start of my blogging journey. She is always so supportive & motivating with every comment she leaves on my blog. Her connection with God is so inspiring & I love her for that ❤ Please be sure to check out her page ❤
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules:
-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
-Answer the 11 questions asked.
-Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
-List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
1. Do you know God loves you? Yes, I know this & am very thankful for it ❤
2. What was your last post about? A motivating post about being in control of your life.
3. Tea or Water? Oo, this is a hard one. I am a water + lemon drinker but I am also a VERY big TEA lover!
4. Soup or Chili? Soups! I love soups on a cold winters day ❤
5. Where in the world do you live? I live in Sydney, Australia (The land down under!)
6. Do you have a favorite song? A New Day Has Come by Celine Dion (Have you heard it? Youtube it now)
7. Do you have a favorite movie? A Walk to Remember ❤
8. What is your favorite flower? A Tulip, they are my ALL TIME fave!
9. Do you have a nickname? My sister calls me, ‘NEE’. My little cousins call me ‘NEE NEE’
10. How old were you when you met God? This is a question, I would love to write a blog about ❤ Stay tuned.
11. Do you have a pooch? I am not to sure what a pooch is – Gail, help me out here ❤
- Do you have any holidays plans for 2018?
- Where is one place in the world you would love to visit?
- Tropical getaway OR Village getaway?
- Do you celebrate Easter? If so, how do you celebrate?
- What is your favourite colour?
- What is a long term goal you are heading towards?
- Have you ever conquered any fears?
- What is your all time favourite hobby?
- Are you a writer or a drawer?
- Do you keep a journal? If so, does this help you?
- Sunny days OR rainy cold days?
- Therapy Bits
- Bipolar Online
- Beckies Mental Mess
- Gypsy Gray
- Life Hacks W/ B.Hilson
- Blooming Bipolar
- Leigha Robbins
- Searching For My Inner Zen
- Kaeleigh B
- Ingrid Madison Ave
- Grateful Single Moms
- Rant & Reason
I can’t wait to read your responses ❤
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤