Hello loves ❤
Thank you to Blair from La Vie En Rose Diaries for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. I am so grateful that you believe I deserve this award ❤ Please check out her page, I absolutely love it & I am sure you will too 🙂
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
• Thank the Blogger who nominated you in a blog post and link back to your blog.
• Answer the 11 Questions The Blogger asked to your blog.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post or on your blog.
♡ What made you want to be a blogger?
- I always loved reading others blogs, it bought me joy – So I decided that I wanted to make a blog & create a place for others to feel less alone about their journey with mental illness & some of the things I like to do to reduce my anxiety.
♡ If you had to choose one person from the past to meet, who would it be and why?
- Oo, this one is a hard one. I may have to get back to you on that.
♡ What is the thing that makes you the most happiest?
- Peace & Serenity – When my life is peaceful, that is when I am the happiest.
♡ What is one place you hope to visit someday?
- Europe, Europe, Europe. I will get there one day ❤
♡ Describe yourself using only three words.
- Caring, Generous, Appreciative.
♡ If you had to pick one song as the theme song of your life, what would it be?
- Latch By Disclosure
♡ What’s your favorite quote that you relate to the most?
- ‘God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers’
♡ Who is your biggest inspiration in life?
- My parents are my biggest inspiration, I adore their love & support.
♡ Are you a tea person or coffee?
- Tea, tea, tea ❤
♡ What is your goal with blogging?
- To create a sanctuary for others to feel less alone with their mental illness journey.
♡ What is one thing you hope to accomplish by the end of the year?
- Be mentally & physically happy ❤
- Love, Peace, Mascara
- The Reluctant Poet
- Bipolar Online
- Evana Web
- Never Silence The Madness
- Silver Lining
- What is one of you biggest achievements?
- Where do you see yourself by the end of 2018?
- Are you content with the life you live now?
- Is there anything that you are working on yourself with?
- What is you blog goal?
- What is your favourite animal?
- have you ever been on a holiday? If so, where?
- Winter or Summer?
- What is the biggest obstacle you faced & how did you overcome it?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
- Where do you go to relax?
I cannot wait to read your reply-blogs 🙂
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤