Hello loves ❤
Thank you to Helen at Smart Diet for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award.
Be sure to check out her blog, she offers some really great information & knowledge on your diet & things you can do to create a healthy lifestyle.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you in your blog post and link back to her/his blog.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post on your blog.
- Answer 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new bloggers to receive the awards and write them 11 questions.
- What are you blogging about?
- I blog about anxiety, depression, relationships, happiness, recipes, what I get up to on my weekends ❤
- When and why did you start your blog?
- I started my blog in May 2016, it was a place I wanted to create for others to to some to get tips on finding their happiness, sharing hobbies & followers possibly sharing their journeys in my comment ❤
- What are your goals for your blog?
- My goal for my blog is to share that YOU ARE NOT ALONE. When I was first diagnosed with anxiety, I felt so alone. I want to let others know that YOU ARE NOT. A lot of us are dealing with our own demons & battling our own war, never feel that your experiences should be hidden or the way you feel should be kept inside. Share the way you feel, you’d be surprised how many others feel the same.
- Do you have a special strategy to get more followers for your blog?
- I just love interacting, I love commenting on peoples blogs, I love replying to everyones comments, I love s
- If you were invited to a talk show on TV. What would you like to talk about?
- That with anxiety, there is light at the end of the tunnel ❤
- If you had the chance to live your dream – where would you be and what would you do?
- I would love to be a counsellor – I have been contemplating it for the last 3 years. I would love to help others not feel so alone & guide them to the light at the end of the tunnel by doing things that they find fun/hobby ❤
- Do you spend more time per day writing your blog or reading other blogs?
- I post daily, so I am constantly on my blog, form about 9:00am till 5:30pm. I love reading other peoples blogs, I probably spend more time doing that to be honest.
- What are your three favourite blogs?
- What would your best friend tell me about you?
- That I am loving, caring, generous, sincere, & extremely hypo.
- If you had the power to change any grievance in the world in the blink of an eye, which problem would you address?
- I would create world peace, there is not enough of it.
- What’s your favourite inspirational/motivational quote?
- ‘God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers’
- What is a motivating quote you live by?
- If you had to share one piece of life advice, what would it be?
- Do you live with any regret?
- Are you happy where you are right now?
- What is your dream job?
- What is your favourite movie of all time?
- If you had to live off one food forever, what would it be?
- If you were an animal, what would you be?
- What is your favourite thing to cook?
- Where did you blog name originate from?
- Do you have any holidays planned for 2018?
- Gail Loves God
- Ingrid Madison Ave
- Currently, Lately
- With the Dying Daisy
- Ali Mai Beauty
- A Beauty With Brain
- Sue’s Space
- Nothing But A Backpack
- A Cooking Pot & Twisted Tales
I cannot wait to read your reply blogs, you all deserve this ❤
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤