Hello loves ❤
I hope you are all well 🙂
Below are some thoughts on love & how it makes you feel ❤
- You like the version of you that love brings out in you and it’s a better version of you that’s easy to maintain.
- Your body feels pleasure, your mind feels happiness and your heart feels joy.
- You don’t spend hours decoding or waiting for texts.
- You don’t talk to your family and friends about how you are confused and unsure about what your partner wants.
- The relationship becomes easy.
- You’ll be willing to compromise and respect that in some instances you two won’t agree—be it religion or politics or anything else—and you will not try to prove why you are right.
- You start taking better care of yourself because you want to be the best version of yourself possible because that’s what they make you want to become.
- You start making smarter choices in life that might affect you in the long run in terms of career, finances, and health.
- You start to realize all the stupid things you did in the past as a phase that you are ready to move on from because you are ready to grow up.
- You start to have a different level of respect for people who have been in long happy relationships like your grandparents, parents or friends because you can see why they made it work. Because it was worth it.
- When tempted to falter, you don’t risk losing what you have because you know how lucky you are to have found it.
- Your relationship will have enough humor to not weigh you down.
- You will have enough wisdom to know that not every day will be perfect.
- You will be able to balance your relationships with your family, friends and your significant other.
- To find love with someone means stretching yourself out between you and them- it will take work but it will be the best work you will ever find.
Have you ever felt like this?
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤