I swear by this! I do, you MUST try this! … And, share your thoughts with me 🙂
More and more people use coconut oil for something called oil pulling – which is kind of like using an oil as mouthwash.
It is claimed to whiten your teeth, reduce harmful bacteria, make your breath fresher, and lead to great improvements in oral health.
Oil pulling involves the use of pure oils as agents for pulling harmful bacteria, fungus, and other organisms out of the mouth, teeth, gums, throat, and the whole body.
How to do it
- Put 1 tablespoon of organic coconut oil into your mouth.
- Swish for 15-20 minutes. Don’t swallow!
- Once the time is over, spit it in the trash or toilet (never the sink as the oil could solidify and clog your drain).
- Rinse your mouth with water and brush your teeth well.
What can you expect?
- prevention of diseases of the gums and mouth, such as cavities and gingivitis
- help with tooth sensitivity
- overall strengthening of the teeth and gums
- reduction of bad breath
- reduction of harmful bacteria
- potential holistic remedy for bleeding gums
- prevention of dryness of the lips, mouth, and throat
- migraine headache relief
- reduced hangover after consuming too much alcohol
- reduction of the symptoms of allergies
- help with detoxifying the body of harmful metals and organisms
Does it work?
This practice is no fairy tale. There are thousands of people who experienced benefits from oil pulling and recent studies show that it really works! Oil pulling is a very inexpensive therapy that could potentially have great benefits on your body. It is effective at whitening your teeth, reducing the bad bacteria in your mouth and improving oral health. The best thing: There are no downsides.
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤