Hello my loves ❤
I am so grateful that Tiias Life has nominated me for The Awesome Blogger Award, it puts a smile on my face to receive nominations from others in regards to awards.
Be sure to check out Tiias Life’s blog page ❤ She puts a variety of things on her blog page which I love – especially the HAIR blog, I loved it, gives me some more hairstyles to whip up to go to work with.
The Award Maker:
The award was created by Maggie at Dreaming of Guatemala who stated:
‘This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger’
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
- Have you done some new year goals and tell at least one of those?
- YES! Already smashed a goal! WOO! I bought a car! I knew I wanted to do this in 2018 and it has worked within my favour.
- What you hope to achieve this year?
- There are a lot of personal goals that I would like to achieve this year within myself & especially within my relationship with my partner.
- What’s your favourite hobby?
- I love reading ❤
- What two advice you could give to younger you?
- If it isn’t going to matter in 5 years, don’t spend 5 minutes thinking about it.
- Step by step, one walks far.
- How do you have fun?
- Sunny day + picnic blanket + some fruit + a good book = HAPPINESS
- Where do you want to travel next?
- EUROPE. EUROPE. EUROPE.
- Which is the latest food you have eat?
- I’ve been eating soup for the last 4 days bc I have had tonsillitis 😦
- What is your favorite time of year?
- Spring – Just gotten over winter & summer is rolling in so its beginning to get warm 🙂
- What is your favourite quote or motto?
- ‘God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers’
- What is your one life lesson, you have learned and why?
- LIFE IS NOW – We keeping waiting for that amazing thing to happen in the future that will be the key to our happiness. But this is it. Right now. Life continues to be a series of right nows. So learn to love right now, and you’ll have an amazing life.
- Gail Loves God
- Ingrid Madison Ave
- Strong Lotus Yogi
- Project New Roots
- Tomorrow Girl
- Tiias Life
- If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest accomplishment?
- What is the most amazing blog you’ve ever come across?
- Chocolate or Lollies?
- What is the nicest thing you’ve done for someone?
- How do you stay positive?
- What’s the best advice anyone ever gave you?
- What’s one book you’d always recommend and why?
- What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
- What is your dream job?
I can’t wait to read your replies ❤
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤