Hello my loves ❤
Another award to be grateful for ❤ Thank you to Ingrid Madison Ave for nominating me for this award, I am so grateful to have received this award form you. To think that I come to mind when it comes to nominating bloggers makes me so happy ❤
Be sure to check out Ingrid Madison Ave‘s blog, she covers so many different categories in the blogging world & I am forever patiently waiting for her to upload & when she does I am so quick to read her blogs.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to his/her blog.
- List the rules of the award and post a picture of the award.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and be sure to let them know.
- Write a list of questions of your nominees to answer
Where are you from? I am Croatian but was born here in Australia.
Where do you live now? I am currently living in Sydney, Australia.
If you can go anywhere in the world where would it be, and why? Awe, I would love to go to Croatia, I know many people that have been there & recommended it, I can’t wait to go, it’s a goal of mine.
Dogs, or cats? Little fluffy doggies ❤
What’s behind the name of your blog? I sat on this name for my blog for approx. 2 weeks before letting my blog go live – I wanted to be sure I wanted this. The meaning behind this name is that everyone is battling there own war we just need to find out what helps us through the storm. Discovering your Happiness was an opportunity for me to share my happiness with others & hopefully encourage others to find theirs too.
What do you do for self-care? Get my nails done, get a massage, have a bubble bath, journaling, reading, watching a movie.
What items can you not leave behind when leaving your apartment, or home? My Vaseline chapstick, it has done wonders to my lips.
Favourite fashion style? I love some great sandals, blue ripped jeans & a white tee.
Do you blog full-time? I do not blog full time, as much as I would like to I cannot at this point in time. I still post every single day but I this is not my full time job.
Who inspires you? People who are at peace, people who have a lot of knowledge about self care & anxiety, people who encourage & support me.
- Girl With The Paw Print Tattoo
- Gail Loves God
- Crying Confessions
- Beckies Mental Mess
- The Girl Who
- Strong Lotus Yogi
- Han Camo
- Message in Stanza
- Where in the world are you based?
- What made you get into blogging?
- Summer or Winter?
- What makes you the happiest?
- If you had to eat one food forever, what would it be?
- If you had one super power, what would it be?
- If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
- What are some of your 2018 goals?
- Airplane holiday or Boat Cruise?
- America or Europe holiday?
Congratulations to all nominees & thank you to Ingrid Madison Ave for thinking of me ❤
I can’t wait to read your replies ❤
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤