Hello my loves ❤
Just catching up on some awards that I was nominated for a few days ago & haven’t gotten around to doing my reply-blog ❤
I am so blessed to have such lovely followers on my blog that when they are nominated for an award they think of me when it comes to their own nominations.
Strong Lotus Yogi – I thank you from the bottom of my heart that you have chosen me as one of the nominees for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Please check out her blog, she’s amazing & writes some really great content in regards to anxiety ❤
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- What inspires you?
- Books with a lot of knowledge, people that support & understand me, people that guide me.
- What made you start blogging?
- I have always been a blog reader over the years but I too, wanted to be apart of the blogging world to get my thoughts, experiences & emotions out there.
- What do you hope to come from your blog?
- When people read my blog, I hope they walk away feel happiness, feeling that they may want to try the things I have mentioned, feeling warm-hearted bc they are not alone bc others (me) feel the same way they do.
- What is your favorite thing about the blogging community?
- That everyone is so friendly, supportive & positive ❤
- What is your hobby beyond your blog?
- I like going to the gym, going for walks & sitting at the beach.
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- Going on an airplane (Read more about this in my I Must Confess… blog)
- What brings you joy?
- fresh flowers, bubble baths, sunshine, freshly painted nails, a hot tea.
- Where are you from? Describe it.
- I am from Sydney, Australia – Where everyone is in a rush to go no where fast. (Lol, best way I can describe it in all honesty)
- If you could do anything, what is one thing you would do for the world?
- Create peace – The world would be a better place with it.
- Use one word to describe your blog.
- What would you say is your biggest flaw and how do you feel about it?
- Insecure – Insecurity is not something to be proud of & I am most certainly working on it day by day.
- Gail Loves God
- Trail Head To
- Mastering Mind Body & Soul
- Living The Divine Play
- Sarish Boo
- Ingrid Madison Ave
- Life With Chlo X
- The Loving Poet
- What was your greatest failure and what did you learn from that?
- Is blogging your profession or just a hobby?
- How would you describe your blogging style?
- What is your greatest achievement outside of blogging?
- What do you do in your spare time?
- What would be your ideal working environment?
- Who has impacted you most in blogging and how?
- How do you motivate yourself to keep the blog up
- Sweet or Savoury?
- Coffee or Hot Chocolate?
- Summer or Winter
I can’t wait to read all your replies ❤
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤