Hello loves, ❤
Thank you to Girl With The Paw Print Tattoo for nominating me for the Unique Blogger Award. Be sure to check out her page, it is a page filled w/ experiences & honesty. I love her post behind why she chose the name of her blog, you truly are a warrior girly. Can’t wait to see more content from you ❤
- Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 8 to 13 bloggers for the same award
- Ask 3 questions
- If you could travel anywhere in this world, where would you go and why?
Europe, Europe, Europe. Hands down. I know for a fact I will be going to Europe, either summer of 2018 or Summer 2019 – I will get there & I will get to to travel to all the countries I want to go to. I have been wanting to go there for years, I am a big sucker for touristy places, big building, architecture, beaches, travelling etc. I know some places are Croatia, Swiss Alps, Italy, France, London, Rome, Greece.
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging bc I wanted to create a space whereby lovely people can jump onto my blog & find ways to discover their happiness whilst also watching mine, whether that’d be travelling, baking, cooking, DIY, daily blogging etc. I can’t believe how far I have come, to think that I had this little thought to blog & 1.5 years later, I am so grateful to where this blog has gone. Big things are also happening for 2018, so stay tuned.
- Who/What has been your inspiration in your past, present and when you look towards the future?
I feel that many people have inspired & helped me throughout my journey through life, especially throughout my recent years of anxiety. My mother, my sister, Bianca & Rachel are very big inspirations to my life – They have guided me & walked along side by side throughout my journey & I wouldn’t have it any other way. The support that I receive from my family & friends is such a blessing. I am so grateful for them ❤
- What are your 2018 goals?
- What are your top three ways to reduce stress?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?
I can’t wait to read all your replies 🙂
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤