Hello my loves, ❤
Hope you are all well, Little DIY Projects tagged me in this post last week & I have been meaning to do this & I am so excited bc I am about to start it ❤
I am so excited for Christmas, the festive time, family time, eating time, presents time – It’s just my most favourite time of year ❤ My family is now expanding now that my sister has gotten engaged, we have gained a whole extra family ❤ & her partners family are just truly such lovely souls ❤
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
- Add the picture in your blog
- Copy these rules into your post
- Add a link to this orginal post (littlediyprojects.wordpress.com/thechristmastag)
- Answer the 10 questions (you can add extra Christmas-related questions if you want)
- Tag at least 3 other bloggers with links to their blogs
- Have fun!
- What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
- What’s your favourite Christmas memory?
- Are there special traditions your family has for Christmas?
- What’s your Christmas wish? (Can be personal or general)
- What’s your favourite Christmas dish?
- What’s your favourite Christmas decoration?
- What’s your favourite Christmas song?
- Where do you usually celebrate Christmas?
- What does the ‘Christmas Spirit’ mean to you?
- Who out of anybody in the world would you want to spend your Christmas with?
- Where do I even start? It’s all about the time spent w/ family, family that you tend to not be able to spend time w/ throughout the year bc you are so busy, the presents, the food, it’s all so exciting.
- My favourite Christmas memory is waking up when I was younger knowing Santa had been & wake up my parents to open all my presents & whatever I received I wanted to use it straight away.
- Traditions would be a Christmas lunch or dinner with a certain side of the family & have Christmas Ham & every one makes food & we do a Kris Kringle & exchange gifts.
- My Christmas wish would be to spend a beautiful day filled with love, happiness, laughter, fun, games, presents & food with family.
- My favourite Christmas dish would be the Christmas HAM! Ham is LIFE.
- My favourite Christmas decoration would be anything penguin related.
- My favourite Christmas song is All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey.
- I usually celebrate Christmas w/ my fathers side & my mothers side – We take turns over the years who will host the lunch or dinner at who’s house.
- Christmas Spirit to me, is decorating your house inside & out, decorating the tree w/ your family, opening presents together, having breakfast, lunch & dinner that day together.
- Christmas only comes one time a year, you never know what the year can bring, life is fragile, so make sure you spend your Christmas with your loved ones ❤ I want to spend my Christmas with my lovely family ❤
- Little DIY Projects
- Beckies Mental Mess
- Message in Stanza
- Ingrid Madison Ave
- Bird Flight
- Gail Loves God
I can’t wait to read everyones replies ❤
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤