Good morning lovely people ❤
The lovely Gail from Gail Loves God nominated me for The Fall Tag – I am so grateful for this. Check out Gail’s page, she motivates & inspires me to keep a close connection with the Lord. Her beautiful soul & positive vibes makes you thankful for having her upon your blog & also being apart of hers.
Now, bare w/ me, I am from Sydney, Australia so we don’t really celebrate ‘FALL’ like other people. We have Autumn. I will answer these the best I can.
Put the tag badge and rules in your post.
Answer the 10 fall-related questions.
Tag at least 5 other bloggers to join in the fun!
- What’s your favourite fall outfit?
Anything that is cosy, comfy & snuggly. A big snuggly jumper w/ a scarf is always the BEST.
- What is fall weather like where you live?
Autumn consists of the change between Summer to Winter, so the leaves start falling, it starts to get cold & electric blankets, dressing gowns come out.
- Your favourite drink to have in the fall?
Hot Chocolate, all the way ❤
- Does your family have any fall traditions?
Unfortunately not, as mentioned above we don’t celebrate it the way other countries do.
- What are some activities and events you enjoy going to in the fall months?
I do know I love to play in the leaves ❤
- What’s your favourite fall-scented candle?
Pumpkin Pie ❤
- Tell us about one of your favourite fall memories.
Every fall I love to go where the leaves fall & just play in the leaves
- What are some fall movies you enjoy watching?
Autumn in New York
- What’s your favourite fall treat?
Caramel Apple Cupcakes ❤
- If you celebrated Halloween, what’s the best costume you’ve worn?
I have never celebrated Halloween but if I did, I’d love to go as a ghost or a possessed person with hair over my face.
Thank you for the nomination Gail, I am sorry this post may not be as exciting as others.
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤