Hello my loves ❤
Another day, another award – I love receiving these awards, makes my heart feel warm & fuzzy. To think that lovely people in the blogging world take the time to read my blogs & feel that I deserve these awards shocks me ❤
Snow Rice 710 has nominated me for this award, I feel very blessed, thank you from the bottom of my heart. Check out her blog for a wide variety of posts, she even tends to re-blog my things which I absolutely am so thankful for.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
7 Things About Myself
- I work on level 50 in one of the Sydney, Australias CBD tallest buildings. (The view is to die for!)
- I am a book worm 🙂 Love, love, love books. I love purchasing my books from Book Depository. My room is FULL of books. I am thinking of doing a book giveaway soon. Would anyone be interested in some of my books? I HAVE SO MANY!
- I have a secret love for Coco Pops. I must have Coco Pops everywhere I go, even in fancy hotels when I go for holidays, I MUST have Coco Pops. #cocopoplover
- My favourite colour is WHITE. White everything, my room is white, everything in it is white. (Yes, I know I have to do my room tour blog, I am very overdue on that)
- I am in the middle of my tattoo removal process. I am up to my 5th session. Removing a tattoo is the most painful thing ever. Lesson learnt, don’t get tattoos.
- I collect rosary beads. I have them everywhere, on my bed head, in my car, hanging in my bedroom, in my handbag. I love to feel close to God, always.
- There must be fresh flowers in my room AT ALL TIMES. Because my room is so white, I rely on the pop of colour from the flowers to add a little colour in my life. The colour of the flowers tend to do great things to my mood.
- Gail Loves God
- She Could So She Did
- Chaotic Mess 2017
- Ingrid Madison Ave
- Nothing But A Backpack Blog
- Leigha Robbins
- Lianne Marissa
I can’t wait to see your replies on this ❤
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤