Thank you to In The Life of Faith for nominating me for The Sunshine Blogger Award. Be sure to check out her blog, I love her blog bc it reflects mental health & ways to improve your mental health + day etc.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other blogs ]and ask 11 new questions for them.
- Finally, list the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo somewhere in the post.
- How are you feeling right now as you settle into answer these questions?
- I am feeling great, I love answering questions, I love people knowing about me more.
- What type of days do you enjoy? Cloudy, sunny or rainy? Maybe foggy days?
- Oo, this one is a hard one. Depends on my mood. If I am in a great mood, I love sunny days outdoors. When I am feeling a bit under the weather, I like to spend days indoor. (Today is raining & cloudy + I wish I was snuggled in bed w/ a hot chocolate)
- What do you treat yourself too? Whether it’s regularly or on special occasions.
- I like to treat my self in different ways, whether that’d be getting my nails done, drinking a hot chocolate, buying myself something nice, buying myself a new book.
- If I told you yellow is the color of happiness would you apply more yellow in your life? Why or why not?
- Yes, I would. I believe that colours can really set moods for us. My bedroom is white bc I like clean slates, I like to not have too many colours clashing in my bedroom. The fresh flowers I have in my room is the colour pop. But if you said YELLOW was HAPPINESS. I would add more 🙂
- What’s your favorite (or go to) hairstyle?
- Little low messy bun is def my go-to
- Do you contribute to your community? What is it that you do? if you don’t what would you like to do?
- Yes, I do – I like to donate clothes to my local charity shop.
- What is something you’ve been wanting to do but have been putting off?
- Buying more clothes for my wardrobe.
- If we reverted back to the days of no cell phones, do you think you would survive?
- I think I would be more at peace.
- What are some goals you have planned for 2018?
- Stay focused, humble, healthy + mentally & physically fit.
- What is something you are proud of?
- Going in an elevator & air plane trips. (want to know why? It’s all explained in this post: I Must Confess…)
- What advice would you give to someone in need? To someone that is struggling?
- ‘God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers’ & ‘Our mind is powerful, we can heal ourselves just as much as we can harm ourselves’
- Alone Wolf & Mental Wellbeing
- Post IVF World
- Nothing But A Backpack Blog
- Gail Loves God
- In A Love World
- Lianne Marissa
- Ingrid Madison Ave
Questions for Nominees:
- Do you have any big travel plans coming up?
- Where would be the one place you could travel to?
- What is your dream job?
- Could you survive without social media?
- What do you have planned for the Christmas season?
- Share a good samaritin experience you’ve undergone?
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- If you could change one thing form your past, what would it be?
- Coffee or hot chocolate?
- What are some of your 2018 goals?
- What is a goal that you have achieved?
I hope you liked reading through this & congrats to all the nominees.
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤