Thank you to Gail for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award, I am ever so grateful for being nominated.
Gail’s blog is uplifting as well as refreshing + peaceful. Gail’s love for God is really inspiring + I hope to one day have the same knowledge that she does.
Gail’s post come from the heart, she puts a lot of time into them & I am ever so happy when I am reading her blogs.
The Rules For The Real Neat Blogger Award
1. Put the award logo on your blog
2. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs
3. Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blogs, etc.)
6. Ask your nominees 7 questions
Answering Gail’s Questions For Me:
1. Do you have a favorite Bible verse?
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.
What do you want on your next birthday?
Ahh, this is a hard one. Maybe a nice picnic somewhere overlooking a beautiful view.
Who is listed as your first follower?
My mother ❤
What is the name of the last blogger you liked?
(or name of site if no name given)