Below are 12 tips to staying inspired, I hope these help you as much as they have been helping me.
- Drink a glass of water – When you wake up in the morning, drink a glass of water to start your day off fresh.
- Move & Sweat – Daily exercise boosts your energy level, improves your mood & Relieves stress.
- Get some sleep – When you get enough rest, you have more energy to do the things that make you happy
- Top 3 tasks – Every morning, make a list of the 3 tasks you want to accomplish that day.
- The 50/1- Rule – Work on one important task for 50 mins and then take a 10 minute break to re-focus.
- Reflect Daily – End your day w/ 10 minutes of reflection and self-evaluation.
- Reading – Reading increases knowledge, which in turn keeps you inspired.
- Browsing – Watching tutorials and conducting research increases your capabilities.
- Brainstorm – Brainstorming can be a creative gold mine.
- Express Gratitude – Think about 10 things you are grateful for every morning – gratitude increases happiness.
- Clean your desk – A tidy desk gives you energy and inspiration + lets you focus on what needs to be done.
- Indulge in your favourite things – Set time aside to relax and enjoy your favourite things like riding a bike or colouring in.
I hope that the above has helped you 🙂
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤