Sometimes our minds get very foggy + we lose track of our well being. (I can admit, I am ALWAYS like this, I can always fall off track)
Below are some productivity tips on boosting your brain power to better yourself mentally & physically within your work space.
- Silence your phone
- Black out background browser tabs/notifications
- Mute your emails w/ inbox pause
- Clean your desk
- Write distractions down for later
- Use your email inbox as your to-do list, if you don’t need the email, file it away
- Take regular breaks
- Work in varied environments: coffee shops,parks etc
- Sit by a window
- Smell something pleasant, like lemons or lavender
- Make sure you are working in a good temperature environment
- Go for a walk
- Get plenty of sleep, exercise & healthy food
- Buy plants
- Listen to ambient music
- Get out in nature
- Sort tasks by ‘Must, Should, want’ every day
- Do your #1 important task first
- Don’t check your email until you’ve worked for 2 hours
- Write 3 ‘most important’ tasks on a post-it
- ‘Will this task help me reach my goal?’ No? = Cut it!
- Write tomorrow’s to-do list, tonight.
- Do creative work first
- Keep everything written down
- Break big tasks into bite size pieces
- Work on a big task for just 5 mins
- “EAT THE FROG”
- If it takes less than two minutes, do it now!
- Find your biological ‘prime time’
- make progress visible & celebrate small wins
- Bribe yourself w/ a reward.
- Strike a power pose
- Keep a ‘done list’
- Eat chocolate
- BE HAPPY 🙂
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤