Hello everyone ❤
Happy Monday 🙂
Thank you to John from The Bipolar Battle to nominating me for the Liebster Award, I feel honored that John has taken the time to nominate me, I also feel blessed that John takes the time to read my posts ❤
John’s blog is authentic + unique, it’s def a MUST SEE! I enjoy reading his blogs about his weekend, check out Weekend Update w/ JP.
It’s great to know the people that follow you + you follow on more of a personal level. I love seeing what everyone gets up to on to the weekend.
LIEBSTER AWARD RULES TO FOLLOW IF YOU ACCEPT:
- Recognize the blogger who tagged you.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked
- Tag 5-11 new bloggers who you think deserve some love.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
- For the full list of rules, check out the Global Aussie page, and you can also choose your Liebster Award image there!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS:
1. What drew you into blogging in the first place?
I’ve always been a blog reader + always intrigued in seeing what others experience in life. I thought to myself ‘why not try it, what’s there to lose?’ My blog became a place that I sharedwhat I was feeling, not like a diary but more as coping strategies.
2. Do you have a favorite book?
My 2 favourite books are: A Child Called It (ITS A MUST READ!) & The Life Plan.
3. What is your favorite movie?
My favourite movie is A Walk to Remember
4. If you plan to monetize your blog, what way(s) do you plan to?
Maybe make an ebook on ways to cope w/ anxiety.
5. What goals do you have for your blog this year?
A goal that I have for my blog is to engage more with my followers & deliver more content.
6. Do you have any advice for new bloggers?
Learn to love your followers, spend the time you have on wordpress interacting + engaging w/ people & their blogs. Take the time to read other peoples blogs + be apart of their lives.
7. What are the long-term goals for your blog?
To possibly take a fitness approach to it + maybe add videos to my blog.
8. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging since May 2016.
9. What mentors or role models do you look up to?
There are many people that I look up to in life, but these people are very special to me bc they’ve helped me get to where I am today.
10. Can you name something special about yourself?
I have a lot of love in my heart to give to those that matter in my life. I love spoiling people that I love.
11. What motivates you?
Might be a little weird BUT… A nice, early, sunny day can motivate me for a real good day.
- Gail Loves God
- Ingrid Madison Ave
- Amy Belle
- Start in a Kitchen
- In a Love World
- Chrissy’s Fabulous Fifties
- Kristina Swanson
QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES:
- Where abouts in the world are you from?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- What does your morning routine look like?
- What do you do for self care?
- Lollies or Chocolate?
- What a typical weekend looks like for you?
- What is one of your hobbies?
- Places you’ve traveled?
- Places you want to travel to?
- Where you see yourself in 5 years?
- Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
Be sure to tag me in your reply blog post – would love to see 🙂
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤