I didn’t realise how easy they were to make – will def be making these more often.
I spent my Monday night making LCM bars, (who said LCM bars are for little kids), I remember having these in my lunch box growing up, they were THE best! I actually
Below is the recipe, if you do decide to make these, be sure to tag me so I can see your fabulous work! 🙂
You will need;
- 75g melted butter
- 250g white marshmallows
- 2.5 cups of rice bubbles
- Handful of mini mnms
- Handful of milk choc chips
- Handful of white choc chips
- Handful of sprinkles
Note: You can add whatever add ons that you like, I just added all the things I liked 🙂
- Grease and line the base and sides of a 20 x 30cm pan, allowing the 2 long sides to overhang.
- Combine the butter and marshmallows in a medium saucepan over medium-low
heat. Cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until butter and marshmallows melt and mixture is smooth.
- Combine the rice bubbles and M&M’s in a large bowl. Pour over the marshmallow mixture and quickly stir to combine.
- Spoon mixture into the prepared pan, use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface.
- Place in the fridge for 2 hours to set. Cut into desired shapes + serve 🙂
This was honestly the best thing ever, once they had set in the fridge, I quickly had to have one.. or two 😛
Maybe next time I’ll use a bigger bowl, I lost some rice bubbles in my mixing process, haha.
They tasted SO delicious – I will most certainly be making these again!
Literally took me 15-20 to prepare, my job was done before I even started 🙂
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day ❤