Do you ever get angry when things don’t go your way! (I know I sure do, I can admit that)
Controlling your anger is a hard one, I know this is something I am certainly working towards.
Refer to the 13 steps below + try look at the situation with a different approach.
- Take a step back & evaluate.
- Vent if you have to, but don’t linger on the problem.
- Realise there are others out there facing this too.
- Process your emotions.
- Acknowledge your thoughts.
- Give yourself a break.
- Uncover what you’re really upset about.
- See this as an obstacle to be overcome.
- Analyze the situation – focus on actionable steps.
- Identify how it occured – so it won’t occur again next time.
- Realize the situation can be a lot worse.
- Do your best, but don’t kill yourself over it.
- Pick out the learning points from the encounter.