The below are certain things that I have been thinking in regards to loving my partner & what I can do to build to connection & bond.
The below is what I have come up with 🙂
- Be loving: Start & end the day w/ a hug & a kiss.
- Show gratitude: Take one another for what you each do on a daily basis.
- Don’t take their emotions on: Acknowledge that they are feeling a certain way, not you.
- Encourage one another: When your partner is negative, try stay the positive one for them (When they are the fire, attempt to try & be the water)
- Don’t one-up one anohter: One upping matches are not productive
- Stop beating up on your body: They love you & the way you look, don’t speak so badly about yourself.
- Men, tell us we’re beautiful: and smart, and awesome, and inspiring – a compliment can go a very long way.
- Make time for one another: Whether it’s a date night or couch time at home.
- Be patient with one another: There has to be room to be human, make mistakes & grow.
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T: When you love one another & when you respect one another… Everything falls into place.