1. Don’t wait for an apology.
There will be times you’ll need to forgive in spite of a weak apology & there will be other times that an apology isn’t offered. Choose to forgive because it benefits you.
2. Practice giving the benefit of the doubt.
Start with the belief that your spouse/friend/acquaintance had good intentions or at least that they did not intend to hurt you.
3. Be clear & kind about why you are hurt.
When you are truly hurt, you deserve the chance to be heard. But avoid blaming & criticizing language when you explain yourself.
4. Remember you are on the same team,
Forgiveness can be a win-win situation. Stay out of the trap of being at odds w/ your spouse/friend/acquaintance
5. Accept an apology when its offered.
You may need some time to internalize it, s don’t pressure yourself into acting like you are over it before you are. Forgive, but ask for some time to process our feelings if you need it.
6. Don’t dig up buried offences.
Nothing prevents healing like bringing up old wounds and remind your spouse/friend/acquaintance that you have not forgotten certain things. A good forgiver leave the past in the past.
7. Consider extending your own olive branch.
Even if you’re still feeling the sting to their offence, doing something nice for your spouse/friend/acquaintance can bridge the chasm between you just enough to help them know they are forgiven.
Understanding your anxiety & how this links in w/ your chakras.
Being aware of this can really create closure & acceptance for you.
Below is how each chakra links in w/ your anxiety:
- Root Chakra
- You feel exhausted & experience too much pressure everyday
- You often can literally feel the world on your shoulders
- Sacral Chakra
- It is hard for you to do nothing to just enjoy life
- It takes a long time to relax
- Solar Plexus Chakra
- You can be emotionally dependent often
- You don’t believe that even small things cant be done by someone better than you so you control.
- Heart Chakra
- You feel lonely often
- You experience ‘heavy’ emotions
- You are over emotional
- You are too sensitive in a negative way.
- Throat Chakra
- You snap at your loved ones
- It is hard for you to express your thoughts clearly
- You feel shy to express your truth or talk about yourself.
- Third Eye Chakra
- It is very hard for you to trust someone
- Making decisions is a torture
- You don’t have a clear understanding of your future.
Working to eliminate these & live a more carefree life can really help you along your journey.
Good morning everyone – I pray everyone has a beautiful; day.
Here are some affirmations to kick start your morning (I hope they help you as much as they help me).
- I am happy
- I am wealthy
- I am healthy
- I am secure
- I am worthy
- I am positive
- I am blessed
- I am grateful
- I am a nice soul
- I am kind
- I am confident
- I am courageous
- I am loved
Saying these upon waking can really start your day on the right foot.
You have been blessed w/ another day from God, whilst others haven’t…. Make it count.
Wherever you are in the world, have a lovely day 🙂