What does a pamper night for me look like?
WELL… I had a pamper night last night so I would love to share it with you how that went for me what products I use.
I haven’t showcased all the products below in a photo & blurb about them.
- Organise Natural Lip Scrub – this guy isn’ tin the photo but i did a post about him last night (Organic Natural Lip Scrub) This made my lip feel super amazing.
- Bondi Sands Tan Eraser – this is a LIFE SAVER, saved my
life of looking like a blotchy Dorito.
- Carbon Coco – to whiten my teeth, literally the best thing ever – activated charcoal is free of nasties too 😛
- Sukin Facial Cleanser – this helps remove any makeup off my face that my makeup wipes don’t get off.
- Lush Dark Angels – I have done a blog on this (Lush Dark Angels Review) this is amazing; really cleanses where your makeup wipes don’t get.
- Sukin Moisturiser – this is the only moisturiser I use that doesn’t break out my skin, & for that this is my holy grail.
- Lush Dream Cream – this is AAAAAAAAHHHHHHMAZING! makes my skin feel so so so smooth after I use this, def a MUST have!
If you have any recommendations, I am all ears; I love hearing new products to try out.
Where ever you are in the world, have a beautiful day.