I just made the cutest little desserts, ever! Lol, super quick & simple.
Haha, unfortunately this recipe is sitting in my ‘healthy recipes’ section of my blog but HEY, there’s bananas, therefore it’s healthy 😛
I think we all need to treat ourselves every now & again 🙂
All you need is:
- 1 x banana
- 1 x handful of baking choc chips
- 1 x handful of mini mnms
Once you have these three things, its simple:
- Cut your banana into pieces approx 1cm apart & place on plate or tay.
- Melt your baking choc chips (My melt time took 3 x 40secs)
- Pour the melted chocolate over the banana pieces.
- Place a few mini mnms on top (the left over mini mnms, you can enjoy!)
- Refrigerate for 30 mins.. than ENJOY 🙂