Had the best day today w/ my beautiful friend, Rach – she’s a beautiful soul. We treated ourselves to a day out together & we enjoyed every second, Rach & my thinking patterns are very much alike, so we have so much to talk about & we are almost on the same page about everything… well somethings 😛
We did a big kmart shop (I love kmart – the love I have for kmart is beyond belief!)
Today I purchased:
- White Fur Rug: This really caught my eye (bc it is white) & I really wanted to put this on the floor in my bed room in a spare spot I have.
- First, We Make The Beast Beautiful: A book by Sarah Wilson on anxiety & how she copes, super excited to read this – going to read this on the train bc my delivery for the book ‘Lion’ gets to my house.
- Health Journal: Rach & I both purchased this journal, we hope to motivate one another in our health & fitness journey, I like to add my entrys into here as a blog.
- Pins: I need this for work to pin photos on my board, happy I got these.
- Marble Contact: I am going to marble contact the top of my bedside table, super excited for this – will def blog about this!
- Marble Toothbrush Holder: I already have one of these but its a plastic one, I wasn’t going to buy this but Rach reminded me that the Melbourne trip is coming up so that helped me in buying it 🙂
- Loofahs: I always buy new loofahs every month for hygienic purposes.
- Exfoliating Gloves: I always buy new exfoliating gloves every month for hygienic purposes.
- Penguin Socks: Lol, bc their penguins… duh!
- Big Wooly Scarf: Super excited for this purchase, best purchase ever! I am so happy that I got a big wooly scarf for the trains in the morning to work bc its getting quite cold. The quality of this scarf is amazing too!
- Grey Jumper: This jumper was in the lounge wear section of kmart & I died! This literally is the most comfiest jumper ever! I know I will live in this jumper.
After this, Rach & I went to Zeus Street Greek… The best place on EARTH might I add! Why, you ask? BC THEY HAVE HALOUMI! (The amazing thing in the middle of the photo!) I got a lamb gyros, it was the most amazing thing on the planet! You cannot go wrong w/ gyros!
After that, Rach & I went next door to Tella Balls, it was AMAZING! I got a malteaser & Nutella ice cream – it was delicious. We sat & chatted, which was nice & relaxing.
I had the best day out, it was real nice weather & really beautiful company – thank you Rach for a beautiful day out together, I pray for many more to come.