As I sit here on the train for my commute to work in Sydney CBD – I am left astounded, yet again!
5 days from my last post, we’ve reached another 1000 views!
We are now sitting on 6000 views!!!
I couldn’t be more happier!
These views mean the world to me & I really like to get the message across to my viewers that I truly appreciate the time they take to view my profile (also shows I’m checking my stats, hehe)
To think how many people view my blogs, comment on them, blog share them & even nominate me for the Versatile Blogger Award – I am nothing but thankful & blessed.
Who knows where Discovering Your Happiness can take me… truly! Who knows?! Bc 1 year ago, I didn’t think this’ll happen to me – I didn’t think I’d have a blog w/ so many views from so many kind hearted people. I didn’t think that people would want to read my blogs, I thought ‘how boring, reading about someone else’s life’ than it hit me… ‘but, Anita, you love reading about other people’s lives, don’t you think people would like to read yours?’
And, here I am, sharing my life to the world.
I really love working w/ my stat reports, & I’ll tell you why:
- Most popular page, this helps me see what people like reading.
- What pages are getting the most views, bc than I can see what part of my life interests people & how I can keep providing content like that.
- What countries my views are from, this gives me an overview of the different cultures, nationalities that are interested in my blog
- Most popular time of the day, this helps me figure out when the best time to post is.
- Refers, this helps me get an understanding where the viewer has come from whether it’s via WordPress Reader, Search Engines, or links from someone else’s page.
- Links, this helps me gather some understanding if I provide links on my blogs whether or not they are clicked on & how many times.
Please know that nothing on my blog goes unnoticed, I take the time to write back to you all & I also take the time to put into perspective of what content I want to provide to you lovely people.