Happy Good Friday 🙂 – Wow, what a productive morning!
Woke up, did the washing, I also went to the gym, I spent quite some time at the gym today.
I had a big milestone today & I am so proud of myself.
I went from 10 to 15 reps & 3 to 4 sets, it was most certainly a challenge, I will not lie. I struggled & was in pain but it was a great feeling. (I know I will be sore tmrw!)
I did a warm up, legs & abs & a little cool down + stretch.
Below, I will put the workout I completed today as well as a photo of my spinach & cheese omlette & protein shake that I ate when I got home.
* 5km run on treadmill (warming up the legs)
* 4 sets of 15, 20kg leg press
* 4 sets of 15, 25kg calf raises
* 4 sets of 15, 20kg deadlifts
* 4 sets of 10, 15kg squats
* 4 sets of 15, 5kg medicine ball abs crunches
* 4 sets of 15, leg raises (lifting bottom from ground)
* 4 sets of 15, elbows to knees
* 4 sets of 15, penguin toe taps
* 4 sets of 15, torso twists in plank position
* 4 sets of 15, 5kg medicine ball russian twists