I made the most delicious pasta dish, I really enjoyed this, there was a lot of flavour. And, you could really taste everything that was added to this dish.
I have been enjoying cooking w/ gluten free foods, I am not coeliac but chose to eat gluten free food as it’s less harsh on the tummy, doesn’t make me feel bloated & is easy on the digestive system too.
Below is the recipe to how I have made this delicious dish.
1 x shredded chicken
1 x tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
1 x tablespoon of salt
1 x tablespoon minced garlic
1 x 500ml of red pasta sauce
1 x 500g of gluten free fettucine
1 x cup crumbled feta
0.5 x cup of parmesan cheese
2.5 x cups of fresh spinach
- Bring water to boil in a pot & add salt, once boiled add pasta to let cook.
- Begin to shred the chicken & put this aside in a bowl.
- Put oil in a large frying pan, & add garlic, let simmer.
- Add your spinach & let this wilt, next add your shredded chicken to the pan followed by some parmesan cheese.
- Bring your red sauce in a separate pan to heat.
- Once your sauce is hot, add this to the pan w/ your spinach & chicken – by this time your pasta will be cooked, drain the pasta & add to pan.
- Mix everything together in your pan, and add a little bit of the crumbled feta.
- This is now ready to be served, upon serving add the rest of the feta to the top of the pasta.