So I decided to buy a BROWNIE MAKER, yes you heard right – a brownie maker – it makes brownies in less than 8 minutes. I was gobbsmacked, bc I literally have a brownie obsession, its not normal, haha.
I used the Betty Crocker Gluten Free brownie mix as a trial run w/ this particular appliance & I say I did quite well.
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS GLUTEN FREE BROWNIE RECIPE
- 1 packet (450g) Betty Crocker Devil’s Food Brownie Mix.
- 2 Eggs
- 60g margarine
- Preheat your brownie maker to ensure its heated up & ready to go.
- Melt the margarine in the microwave w/ 40 sec intervals, stir until melted.
- In a large bowl combine w/ eggs one at a time, stirring constantly so that the eggs don’t solidify.
- Add mud cake mix and continue to stir to a smooth consistency.
- Pour the batter into the brownie maker than put the brownie cutter insert inside & close the lid.
- Wait approx 7-8 minutes for the brownies to cook.
- Once the brownies are cooked, lift the lid & the cut inserts, lift out the brownies & place onto plate to cool.