Ingredients and Supplies:
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup Epsom salts
- 1 tsp. water
- 2 tsp. essential oil
- 3 tsp. coconut oil
- food coloring (any color you want)
- bath bomb mold
- Sift the dry ingredients in a bowl and then mix them all evenly with the whisk.
- In a separate container, mix the liquid ingredients together. Note that in this step, the essential oils, fragrances and colors are added.
- Slowly add the liquid mixture to the dry mix, one small spoon at a time. Mix this mixture w/ your hands, it should feel like wet sand & you should be able to clump it together in your hands.
- When well mixed, you simply pack this mixture into a bath bomb mold and pack tightly, then let it dry. Work quickly so as not to let the bath bomd mixture dry out.
- Let this sit for 24 hours to set, than…. ENJOY 🙂
I’ll def share a post on how this pans out, haha – this is my first time so we’ll see if they worked 🙂 (Photo below of the bath bombs in their molds)