I made the best lunchies today, it was super delicious – I found this recipe from Pinterest (oh, how I love pinterest!) I find the best recipes on there, it’s the best!
Below is the recipe to how I made my lunch today, including a photo of the finished product 🙂 (had to get a photo for the blog)
* 500g gluten free penne pasta
* 2 teaspoons minced garlic
* 600ml thickened cream
* 1 cup parmesan cheese
* 2 cups shredded chicken
* 2 cups fresh chopped spinach
* salt, pepper + oregano to taste
1. Cook the penne in very salty water until al dente.
2. While the pasta cooks, wilter the spinach for about 3-4 mins.
3. Add shredded chicken to the pan w/ the wilted spinach.
4. Add your salt, pepper, oregano + garlic & combine.
5. Add the thickened cream to the mixture to create your sauce.
6. By this time your pasta should be cooked – transfer the pasta to a colander, drain the rest of the pasta water, and set the pasta aside while you finish the sauce.
7. Add cooked pasta to sauce and stir until the sauce evenly coats the pasta.
8. Finish w/ a sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top.