I made the most amazing gluten free choc fudge brownies, (they are guilt free, which I love!) I love them – They are so simple to make, even though they are gluten free – I love the taste of them.
Recipe is below 🙂
You can buy the mix from the below website:
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS GLUTEN FREE BROWNIE RECIPE
- 1 packet (450g) Well and Good Gluten Free Chocolate Mud Cake Mix.
- 3 Eggs
- 100g margarine
- 150g milk chocolate pieces
- Preheat your oven to 175°C (160°C fan forced).
- Grease and/or line a 20cm x 20cm tin.
- Melt the chocolate and margarine in the microwave w/ 40 sec intervals, stir until melted.
- In a large bowl combine melted chocolate and eggs one at a time, stirring constantly so that the eggs don’t solidify.
- Add mud cake mix and continue to stir to a smooth consistency.
- Pour the batter into prepared tin and set to bake for 40 – 45 minutes. (With my oven, my brownies can be ready within 25-30 mins, so keep an eye on your brownies as you don’t want to over cook them!)
- Make sure the edges are cooked through but the middle is still liquidy (is that a word?) as when you are cooling this, it will set. (You can check this w/ a toothpick or fork)
- Let it cool for about 10 mins, than cut into desired shapes.